Ten top tips for burning body-fat!
Fat-loss doesn't have to be difficult, just follow these ten tips to kick-start your metabolism and get into great shape.
1. One of the worst things that you can do when trying to blast body-fat is drastically reduce your calories! It doesn’t matter whether you eat 3 or 6 meals per day, what really matters is that you eat enough to keep your metabolism fired up and provides enough energy for the day.
2. Are you serious about fat loss? Studies have shown that diets high in protein result in more fat loss and lean body-weight retention than diets low in protein. Protein builds more muscle, burns fat and keeps us feeling fuller for longer.
3. It’s time to love fat! If you want to burn fat then you have to eat fat, healthy fat that is. Add some avocado to your sandwich or consume a handful of nuts and you will increase your fat burning potential.
4. Allowing yourself just one or two treat meals per week will keep your mind sane and your body burning fat. You won’t ruin your waistline as long as you don’t go overboard!
5. Don’t skip meals to lose fat! Your body is expecting regular fuel to keep it functioning optimally and your metabolism revved up.
6. If you really want to make an impact on your fat burning, then you need to ramp up the intensity of your workouts. Make a conscious effort to work out faster, lift heavier and rest less to ensure that you keep your metabolism firing on all cylinders.
7. Want a sexy, lean and toned body? Studies have shown that lifting weights at least three days per week will increase your lean body mass, ultimately fuelling your metabolic fire. More muscle = more fat burned at rest!!!
8. In my experience, people who exercise before breakfast are far more likely to drop fat fast. Working out on an empty stomach uses more fat for fuel says a recent study published in the Journal of Medical Science and Sports Exercise.
9. Traditional cardio is not always the best way to blast fat, try training like a track star and start sprinting. High Intensity workouts like sprinting have been shown to stimulate the metabolism for up to 48 hrs post workout. But just don’t overdo it! Combining high intensity and low intensity cardio into your weekly schedule will illicit the same results but without overtraining.
10. Join Brighton Bootcamp, (I know shameless plug) But if you are ready to blast the fat then signing up for one of our fat burning programs with meal plan will help you to achieve the lean and sexy body that you deserve. https://www.brightonbootcamp.com/bootcampblast