Are you ready to make a breakthrough and finally achieve your fitness goal? Well, I have a message for you that has the potential to help you, and it’s something that I’d like to share …
Quite often there is usually a struggle happening in you, and this struggle is between two very different sides? It’s like having an Angel on one shoulder and a Devil on the other, and each has an agenda.
The angel wants you to turn over a new leaf and to...
. stop you making poor food choices and filling your diet with processed foods and sugary treats.
· make exercise a bigger priority.
· eat healthier foods.
· fill your diet with real, wholesome food.
· drop the weight once and for all to feel confident and energized.
· be the best version of yourself.
Then there’s the other side, the Devil…
This side is content with your bad habits and doesn’t care about the consequences of daily indulgences.
· It tells you to sleep in and miss that workout
· It gives you permission to skip the gym. You’re too tired, it says, you’ll do it tomorrow.
· It tells you that healthy diets are boring and take too much time to prepare.
· It wants you to remain as you are, to fade into the background, and to resist change.
· It is afraid of you becoming the best version of yourself.
All day long struggles between these two sides are fought, won, and lost leaving you to wonder: Which side will come out on top?
The answer is obvious. The side that wins is the side that you give the most attention to. It’s the side that you identify with. It’s the side that you think is the most comfortable.
The struggle isn’t over unless you give up. So, don’t give up! If the Devil has been winning lately then maybe, it’s time for that to change and to start listening to the Angel.
Never give up on your fitness goals. Strive for it with laser-like focus and call in for backup and support as needed.
I’m here to help you win the struggle…once and for all!
Call or email me today to get started. BrightonBootcampPaul@gmail.com or
You can do this!
Committed to your fitness