21 fitness “secrets” you need to know...
Are you ready to make 2023 your fittest year yet? Here are my top "secrets" to succeed in 2023...
1. Drinking more water is one of the easiest things you can do on the way to improved health and fitness.
2. Eating protein 3-4 times per day will help you build metabolically active muscle and can aid in creating a lean physique, plus it also helps you feel more satiated after eating.
3. Many supplements are useless, but that the ones that do work are not a huge secret (contact me to find out more).
4. Many people have tried “everything” except for actually trying.
5. Following the most popular fitness influencer and doing what they do usually does not work as well as you think.
6. More male fitness influencers are on steroids and more female fitness influencers have had “work” done than you know.
7. You do not need to work out 6 days per week to look good, but you do need to do something consistently.
8. Blaming your genetics is as useful as an elephant in a minefield.
9. Remember: genetics load the gun, but your actions pull the trigger.
10. It’s not a strong coffee you need to kickstart your morning workout, just get enough sleep.
11. Many body-weight problems are emotional problems that result in emotional over-eating.
12. Menopause is not the end of the world; your metabolism doesn’t shoot off the cliff as you age.
13. Weight loss is driven by calories in vs calories out, but still many people do not get it.
14. Not getting an adequate amount of sleep will kill your will-power and messes with your appetite.
15. Walking is the best kept secret for staying fit.
16. Most people would love their results after 12 months, but unfortunately cannot last 12 weeks.
17. You will be old one day, and I guarantee you will be happier if you stayed in shape, because if not getting old is damn hard.
18. An imperfect plan executed always beats a perfect plan never implemented.
19. If you were to use one supplement, then let it be creatine as it is great for brainpower as well as muscle power.
20. Healthy food can be expensive, but it does not have to be.
21. It’s all on you…
If you are looking to jump-start your fitness in 2023,then check out the Brighton Bootcamp 28 Day Jump-Start....